- Sign in to myGov and go to Centrelink.
- Select Make a claim or view claim statusfrom your homepage.
- Select Get startedfrom the Families menu.
- Select Child Care Subsidy.
- Answer the Eligibility check questions first.
- Start your claim and answer the questions about your situation.
- Review and confirm your claim.
Centrelink will tell you if they need you to do anything else to complete your claim.
What happens when I enrol at Edge?
Once you have submitted your enrolment information to any Edge centre we will send the enrolment through to Centrelink. This will then show on your Mygov account and you will need to confirm the enrolment.
What happens if I am already enrolled at another centre?
Your child can be enrolled at multiple centres, if your child will be attending multiple centres then simply confirm the second centre’s enrolment in myGov. Alternatively, if you are ceasing care at your current centre, ensure you provide the notice required to cease care and the centre will end your enrolment.